Ms. Heather Mann-Everett
Middle School Counselor Grades 6-8
- B.A. in Psychology from Boston University
- Ed.M. in Counseling Psychology from Boston University
- Certified as a School Counselor in New York State
- Member of the American School Counselor Association
- School Counselor at Transit Middle School in the Williamsville Central School District
I have spent my entire professional career working with children and their families; in my opinion, one couldn't ask for a more exciting and fulfilling profession!
I take great pride in working as part of a collaborative team, which includes students, teachers, parents, and community, in helping to ensure the success of each and every child, both educationally AND socially! I want students, parents, and teachers to feel free to contact me regarding any issue they have that may impact our students. One of the best gifts we can give each child, is the promise that we will work together, as a team, in an effort to help them to achieve their personal goals and dreams! I'm proud to be a part of that team!
Heather Mann-Everett, School Counselor
Akron Middle School (Room M-105 in the Middle School Main Office)
47 Bloomingdale Avenue
Akron, New York 114001