Tips for getting the most out of your reeds
1. Do not play on a new reed for more than a few minutes in the first few days of use.
2. Consider soaking your reeds in water. The acidity content in one's saliva may negatively affect the life of the reed.
3. DO NOT STORE YOUR REEDS ON THE MOUTHPIECE!
4. Be careful when tightening the ligature - too much ligature pressure can stifle the vibration.
5. Rotate your reeds. Label them #1-3 and use a different one each day.
6. Make sure the reed dries completely before using it again.